We are happy to announce our Wildlife and Conservation Photography Exhibition, which is the first of its kind to be held at Bangalore’s renowned gallery “Karnataka Chitrakala Parishat”, on 17-18 November 2018 where around 200 photographers share their best wildlife and conservation photographs.
Warm welcome all NATWIN supporter’s to this wonderful event. Within 1hr of announcing this in Facebook we received more than 80 request from our members to exhibit their photographs. To accommodate everyone and to give a chance for participating in such a wonderful gallery in Bangalore, the committee has decided that one photograph per member will be exhibited. As this is going to be a very big exhibition, to maintain uniformity, we request all the participants to adhere to certain guidelines which are mentioned below:
1. We request the members to send us, their 3 best Wildlife and Conservation photographs. The selection team will choose the best out of the three that will be exhibited.
2. Your files should be named as NATWIN_<your name>_1.jpg with NO water marks on the photographs.. JEPG file should be in between 4MB to 7MB
3. Attachments and few details about your captures should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org before Aug 2018. Late entries will not be entertained.
4. After the team responds confirming about your selection, you are request to transfer Rs.1299 /- per photograph (Rupees One thousand two hundred ninety nine rupees only) to bank details which will be mentioned in next mail after selection. This may not involve in provisioning of the receipts since the total amount is to be used for event management and related activities.
5. The cost includes prints, frames, accessories, event co-ordination, transportation and branding your photographs.
6. As mentioned, 1 out of 3 submission per participant will be selected. If the pictures are not upto the mark, the committee reserves the rights to disqualify and the photo will not be exhibited in this event so please co-operate. If your photograph selected u will get mail and u can pay the money as mention above.
7. In the exhibition, if your photograph is opted for a purchase, you may handle the sales discussions by self.
8. Well glass framed photographs in A3 Size(12/18). Sample frame is attached in this mail.
9.No water Marks No captivity and hide photograph pictures.
10. Our printing partner is ProLab ( Top Class Print in digital Printing )
We request you to participate in the event with great enthusiasm. Please do encourage each other and share your gesture of appreciation to nature. After the event, you can take your framed photograph back home as a memory in-return.